Wednesday Wisdoms

I love that the next four days of my life will be totally swamped with dance rehearsals and performances. This was definitely one of my to-do goals for 2012 (actually it was for 2011 as well) and it seems that everything is coming together to make that happen all at the same time! On top of that, I might have another gig for March! I'm so, so dance happy right now.

Because of that + course work overload, I leave you on this lovely Wednesday with some words that have been really important to me over the last little while. These are things I both want to take into account more in my life or truths I've always known! I don't think it would hurt to repeat them (and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!):

1. On Life Choices

2. On Self-Respect

3. On Self-Love

4. On Gratitude

 5. On Truth

6. And just 'cause...


Have a great rest of your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Cooking is like Piracy

Eat: Turmeric Milk, the perfect night time relaxant

Dehydrator Giveaway