Come Fly with Me

And away I go...


... from my current home to my childhood summer home.

Because I'm on a later flight, I've decided to forgo the vegan airplane meal and fast through dinner til I get to France tomorrow morning. Mmm, I can taste the Mediterranean sun-ripened peaches already. To "make up" for my lost dinner, I've been eating things I won't and don't normally eat in France (aka. non-local tropical fruit that are hard to come by like bananas and mangos).

Here was my breakfast of traveling champions (the BEST combination ever)

3 mangos
1 frozen naner
1 big handful of cilantro
juice of 1/2 lime

Lunch was of a course, a banana whip with post-workoutalicious carob powder and matcha green tea. Au revoir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Cooking is like Piracy

Eat: Turmeric Milk, the perfect night time relaxant

Dehydrator Giveaway