Feed me Ice Cream


Aaah, the raw diet. How I love it. This is how we started our day:

Banana Whipped Awesomeness: Breakfast Edition
(strawberry is one flavor, and superfood-hemp is the other w/ grawnola)

And this is how we ended our day:

Banana Whipped Awesomeness Dinner Edition
(strawberry with bee pollen and chia seeds...
and who said raw food couldn't be fun for kids? This looks like carnival food!)

I would have written more but we got caught up watching one of my growing-up faves, "A Knight's Tale." Oh, Heath Ledger, how you made my teen years a happier time.

Comments

  1. Yum! Love banana soft serve, especially in the summer, and super especially with strawberries involved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Cooking is like Piracy

Eat: Turmeric Milk, the perfect night time relaxant

Dehydrator Giveaway