Coconut Curry Tempeh w/ Pineapple

As you can probably tell by now, I'll admit it: I'm officially obsessed with Turtle Island Foods' Marinated Tempeh Strips. When I first went raw, tempeh was one of the very few non-raw foods I kept on the menu. Why? Mostly because I believe in the power of a healthy and moderate amount of fermented foods.

Another lunch, another clever combo of fruits, veggies and protein:

Coconut Curry Tempeh w/ Pineapple
1 1/2 C romaine lettuce
1/2 C pineapple, chopped
slices of green peppers, chopped
1/4 tomato, chopped
pepper, sprinkled over top

Just toss the pineapple and lettuce so the lettuce gets kind of dressing-y, and put everything else on top. I'm sure this could be salted to taste, but I didn't really feel the need. Enjoy!

Oh, and if you're a running aficionado, definitely check out Jen's awesome giveaway! Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Cooking is like Piracy

Dehydrator Giveaway

Eat: Turmeric Milk, the perfect night time relaxant