A Royal Tingle

So because everyone else is blogging about the royal wedding today, I thought I'd start out with the way cooler version:


The title of my post actually comes from the pudding like substance I'm eating right now. I think every single one of my hairs are standing on end right now because of it! Weehee. Oh, and it's royal because it's the colour of things British people eat... like mint jelly? Sure, to some of you this recipe might be as tasty (or... untasty?) as the culinary arts of the British Isles, but this weird taste sensation was too weird not to mention. I give you:

A Royal Kiwi Tingle
4 kiwis
12-ish basil leaves
1 heaping spoonful of soy yogurt
(I'm sure any yogurt would do)
Directions: Blend away!

Oh, and blogger tip of the day: If you have a curious kitty and you take food photos on your floor, he will:
  1. Get in the way of the photo, causing it to be blurry and obstructed
  2. Taste it...
  3. Remind you why he's the cutest thing ever!!!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Funny ad! I miss stuff like that since I don't have TV. Cute.

    For a minute I thought you made a raw veganjello with kiwi. It kind of gave me an idea for something like that. And glad the kitty aproves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yep I definitely feel I miss out on 90% of social references because we don't have a TV either. That's why Facebook helps keep me in the loop somewhat...

    Oo, it might be nifty to try a vegan jello. Can't say I ever ate much jello either way, but it would be neat just to try! I'm assuming agar might help do the trick? I'd be curious of anything you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Cooking is like Piracy

Eat: Turmeric Milk, the perfect night time relaxant

Dehydrator Giveaway