Pesto Kale Salad

I had a sudden urge for pesto when I saw some at the Wild Oat Bakery yesterday. I've made vegan pesto a few times before, but the way I make it, it never tastes as good nor is ever worth the hassle so I usually just buy it. Immediately after I did, I figured out that I could concoct the best thing to do with kale since I discovered the joys of my kelp noodle kale salad! Creaminess, oh yeah...

Pesto Kale Salad
Yield: Serves 1 or 2.

1 head of massaged kale
1/2 to 3/4 C pesto
veggies of choice
(I used peppers, celery, carrots, and tomatoes)

Directions: 
1. Once you've massaged your kale (click here for a how-to), stir in pesto.
2. Add in chopped veggies.
3. Eat! 
Yep, it's that simple!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Cooking is like Piracy

Eat: Turmeric Milk, the perfect night time relaxant

Dehydrator Giveaway