TGIF Love

Things that were awesome about today:

1. Seeing this on my way home from the post office
















2. Receiving goodies from Nativas Naturals for having won this contest















3. Really getting off on buying organic bananas by the case















4. Choosing to take a deep breath, and not stress out too much about this (T-7!!!!)















5. Discovering, Courtney's awesomely crazy sweaty beast incline workout
(don't let the "walking" fool you)















6. And of course, the cuteness that is my kitten















Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I think the cuteness that is your kitten just made my day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest kitten ever! your bananas look delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love making raw chocolate ganach with that cacao powder...been a while...need to make and post, you've inspired me!

    I am in love with your kitten too fyi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Definitely post that recipe!!! Just to motivate you to make it again, I'll save my bag of cacao powder to make it :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Cooking is like Piracy

Dehydrator Giveaway

Eat: Turmeric Milk, the perfect night time relaxant