Sunday Workout Recap


New Goal: Now that I can do a side/horizontal split, I want to be able to do a front split without needing my hands for support. I'm close, just not quite there yet because I still need the arm support. I work on it a little bit during each of my stretching sessions.

Monday
1 + 10 minutes HIIT on the treadmill
10 minutes HIIT on the elliptical
10 minutes HIIT on stair climber
100 crunches (3 types of crunches)
5 minute stretch

Tuesday
1.5 hours of ballet
3x12 straight leg lower ab exercise
3x12 crunches
3x12 bent over row
3x12 torso rotation machine
3x12 bent over two-arm row
1 minute plank
3x12 overhead tricep extension
10 minute stretch

Wednesday
22 minutes of HIIT cardio on stationary bike
10 minute stretch

Thursday
Exercise ball ab cycle (4x12 of 2 ab exercises)
3x12 dumbbell flyes
3x12 shoulder shrugs
1 minute plank
3x12 chest press
3x12 side raises
3x12 balance ball ab exercise
3x12 bicep curl

Friday
20 + 5 minutes of Body for Life style HIIT on elliptical
10 minute stretch
4x12 calf machine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Cooking is like Piracy

Eat: Turmeric Milk, the perfect night time relaxant

Dehydrator Giveaway